About Me 2:17 PM


I came from a land of authority, magnificence, and art, PERSIA. The picture above shows one of the scenes of Persepolis, the famous place in Persia (Iran). Astonishing, fascinating, and inconceivable are just a few words to describe this man made monument.

By growing up in that country with different aspects of art, I decided to put my life to study art. I chose this picture because the stability of the columns and the glory of the art can reflect my strong personality. The guardians in the picture are like a symbol to show that I always protect myself and my life from being controlled by the others. In addition, I want to be as stable as these symbols throughout my life. The orderly lining of the columns is a good example of me being organized. After all, this picture shows my rich culture and uniqueness of Persian art.




The other picture that I chose is a Persian Miniature which painted by the famous Persian artist Farshchian. The reason I liked this picture is that beside the tough personality, I also have a kind and calm side which you can feel in this smooth painting. The picture’s name is Heaven, and I chose it because my life is like a Heaven. I am very happy with my life especially when I want to spend my time to create a new painting or computer based art. I love the color blue since it can make me feel peaceful, so I try to use blue in my personal life. The girl sitting under the tree has a nice smile on her face which gives her more kindness and beauty; it reminds me of the fact that my friends tell me, I have a beautiful smile. The wings on her shoulders can show my dream of flying to see new places and meet different people. The grass around her indicates that she is full of energy and liveliness which can be the other side of my personality.

2 comments:

cinapoli said...

nice beginning post Elnaz!!!

Diana N said...

wow that is a truely beautiful painting! that's great how you interpret it & can relate to it, I see peace & energy too. & I'm bit like you in that way. :) The columns in Iran are quite extoridinary too. My best friend is half persian and she showed me pictures of her trip to Iran & there were a lot of art pieces (& relief statues) that were similar to yours. It made me want to visit Iran myself. lovely post =]

Post a Comment